6.0-5(same as r289 SVN) – No full wipe coming from 5.0-x/6.0-x! but choose INSTALL WITHOUT WIPING and NOT UPDATE ONLY

- updated Hangouts
- updated Google Now (search)
- updated Google+
- updated Facebook
- updated SuperSU
- updated V4A to 2.3.1.3
- all apks reoptimized with SDK 22.3
- all issues about hangouts, plus, google launcher and google search should be fixed now
- cleanup old files

InsertCoin Nightly Project

(useful for those who always want the latest and greatest. and dont always want to download 900 zips)
Project Home
Repository
Commits Log
Wiki: How to set up SVN and build rom

Custom Full ROM

Download from xdafileserver
Download from androidfilehost
MD5: 16d9696c0b11c2f0da23f128e14b537c

Firmware

Download from devhost – Firmware update is optional. does NOT contain kernel and recovery.
Hboot Version: 1.55
Radio Version: 4A.21.3263.04_10.38m.1157.04L
MD5: f4ccb0daa11fbea72929d9fb2939db90

16 Responses to “InsertCoin HTC ONE v6.0-5 Sense 5.5 Android 4.3 | Sprint Support | T-MO WiFi Calling”

1. Petar Mocibob says:

Please, where is car mode, in description you put that it is flashable zip file in addons? I cant find addons ( and car mode).
    Thanks!

2. amro says:

Hello first of all this is the best Rom its the best stable Rom

But may u please implant 2 things or help me find them a clipboard manager func like LG g2

redo undo I’ve been looking. Apearantly android doesn’t support it

Thanks in advance and i hope my comment is in the right section

3. Volker says:

Hallo Baad Newz,

thanks for your geat rom.
    I choosed odexed rom and got one issue: the three dot menu does not work on dialer and htc music app. Any soulution to fix it ?

Thanks a lot for your awesome work !!

4. Rik says:

some of my apps push notifications doesn’t seem to work on third party apps like snapchat, whatsapp etc. was wondering why this is happening. thanks in advance

5. Volker says:

Thank you, that fixed my problem! :)

6. DH says:

After updating I lost root, SuperSU just tells me there’s no root binary installed even after trying to manually install the newest SuperSU.

7. john says:

is it possible to get tmobile wifi calling to work on a sprint htc one, even though i have tmobile has my service provider? or is the tmobile radio needed for wifi calling to work? thanks in advanced.

8. AbrarSyed says:

Hi
    I have an Sprint One.
    When I installed this rom (using CWM Touch), chose sprint on the installer, with the sense 5 launcher. I left all other settings at their defaults.. including the removed apps.
    The phone booted and everything up to the lock screen. However once I unlock, the screen goes white with the green HTC logo in the center minus the slogan. At this time pressing the home or back buttons vibrates in response, but no visual response. Holding the power button brings up the the power menu with the reboot options and stuff, and that stuff works fine. It also onnects to my computer if its plugged in. However after it gets to this white HTC screen it just reboots after about a minute…

Any ideas?

Ive tried with the google launcher, and different combinations of settings.. nothing seems to work…

• AbrarSyed says:

I guess I forgot to mention.. Ive been telling it to do this with a FUll Wipe every time I try…

9. Phil says:

I can’t seem to get the native WiFi hotspot to work correctly. It shows active and displays SSID, and users can connect to it, but no data actually passes through. Any ideas?

10. Phil says:

Thank you for posting this. I downloaded it and attempted to install this through TWRP. But it fails. Guess I’m just not sure how to install this :(