InsertCoin HTC ONE v7.0-3 Sense 5.5 Android 4.4

Flash using TWRP 2.6.3.3or with CWM 6.0.4.5

7.0-3 (same as r19 SVN) – No wipe needed coming from 7.xx

- fixed WiFi issues some users were experiencing
- fixed RW system for S-ON users
- fixed loud sound mode optional
- enabled Runtime selection in Settings Development (props jerrylzy) – make not mistake ART is still not working!
- disabled help and quicktips
- enabled show hardware information
- enabled developer options by default
- updated Xposed Framework to 2.4
- updated Superuser to 1.0.2.8
- updated SuperSU optional to 1.8.0
7.0-2-repack (r6 SVN)
- fixed odexed script (sorry forgot to include the updated one
- build.prop fixes
- small fixes
7.0-2(same as r3 SVN) – Full wipe Recommended

- Android 4.4 with Sense 5.5
- based on HTC Dev Edition 4.06.1540-2
- all 3rd party apps updated to their latest versions
- unsecured boot.img
- rooted
- latest busybox
- init.d support
- fully writeable /system (even for S-ON users)
- removed HTC / Google logging
- cleaned
- stripped debugging info
- optimized and zipaligned
- speed and battery improvements
- Advanced Power Menu
- 20 Editable Quick Tiles in Quick Settings
- Flashlight Quick Tile
- Long Press Back Softkey to kill active app.
- Prism (Sense launcher) with extended menu support
- Remove battery icon completely
- Turn screen on when SMS is received
- Disable HTC Mail enforced security
- Force only GPU rendering
- Disable noise cancellation algorithm
- AOSP Recenets Apps Style
- Inline Quick Settings (aka Minor QS or HEQS)
- CRT-OFF Animation
- Remove photo grid for low-res contact pics
- GEL (Google Experience Launcher)
- Facebook Home
- De-Sense the rom (and use alternative launcher from the one above or from Play store)
- Replace Koush Superuser with Chainfire SuperSU
- Xposed Framework
- Viper4Android Audio Enhancement
- Sony’s X-Reality Engine
- Lower Proximity Sensor Sensibility (useful if you have issue during calls)
- Loud sound mode (will make your phone sound louder)
- Stock Android 4.4 Camera (does NOT replace Sense Camera, you’ll have the both installed)
- Stock Android 4.4 Keyboard (does NOT replace Sense Keyboard, you’ll have both installed)
- Disable HTC Color Enhancement (truer colors)
- Disable NFC Persistent Notifications
- and many many more

InsertCoin Nightly Project

(useful for those who always want the latest and greatest. and dont always want to download 900 zips)
Project Home
Repository
Commits Log
Wiki: How to set up SVN and build rom

Custom Full ROM

Download from xdafileserver
Download from afh
Download from ab-ed.de
amazon
MD5: 4b6ec403c7e61bb12225fd573b109488 *insertcoin-m7-7.0-3.zip

Firmware

Download from mega.co.nz – Firmware update is optional. does NOT contain kernel and recovery.
MD5: d27abb657b069f3ffe26795da4d5b08e

26 Responses to “InsertCoin HTC ONE v7.0-3 Sense 5.5 Android 4.4”

1. Petar says:

Nice rom!
    Only one question,if is it possyble to put Htc Notes widget in rom?
    Thanks!

2. Jillian says:

I keep getting an “Install Status 7″ failure. Is this update only for International HTC One?

• baadnewz says:

it doesn;t work on SPRINT yet.

also you need twrp 2.6.3.3 recovery or latest cwm

• Jillian says:

I have at&t but International is the only option shown during installation. Not quite sure why, but I’ll try it again.

• baadnewz says:

yes because i removed carrier personalization for now. choose international for ATT and make sure you have the recovery i mentioned

3. greg says:

Can’t connect with HTC media link hd any suggestions? Was working fine with 7.02…
    Regards
    Greg

• baadnewz says:

Please remind me tomorrow to give you a small flashable zip to test

• greg says:

Ok thx for tour help mate… And all your hard work…:) love your roms…

4. greg says:

Hi mate did you manage to prepare that file for me?
    Regards
    Greg

5. greg says:

It’s working my friend :)

6. Eric says:

This is awesome, baad, thanks for your excellent work! :D

7. Antonio says:

Hello, I have been trying to install your rom for days, I tried the google edition as well as the sense you just released, I’ve used your rom for months now and continuously updated whenever you released a new version, at first I didn’t read the instructions properly and didn’t have twrp 2.6.3.3 but even after flashing and using that recovery, I still have the problem that when I flash your rom all it does is loop, it turns on and turns off and never successfully works. If you could help me out so that I can go back to using your rom that would be awesome! thanks in advance!

• Eric says:

I had the same problem until I went S-OFF. I used rumrunner to do it.

• Matze says:

Hey Bad,
      at first i want to thank you for your destribution to the custom rom-scene.
      Unfortionaly i have problems re-installing your rom.

Problem: Bootloop like antonio

Device:
      HtcOne Unlocked and S-Off
      HBoot 1.56
      Firmware 4.06
      OldRom Tripndroid Tripkat Unleached 11
      Recovery CWM 6.0.4.5 tried TWO 2.6.3.3 aswell

I had it installed for a day then changed to tripkat and now i cant switch back ;/ any advice? Thx for your time

• baadnewz says:

Post an install log and a logcat

• Matze says:

not needed anymore :)

i got it all working now. Switched from trip to gpe 4.4 stock and then to your rom and it worked nearly perfect.
          only thing thats bothering me is the boot animation (black google screen—>your htc in baad we thrust—>lockscreen instead of the usual white htc screen—>your htc in baad we thrust—>lockscreen)
          But even your concideration to help me shows your dedication to the project!

8. notebook says:

i install 7.0.3 with CWM 6.0.3.1 (the lastest for HTC ONE-M7) but on end of install will write following message: set_metadata recursive some changes failed
    i have a normal international M7. can you help me?
    6.0.5 works fine ;-)

• baadnewz says:

latest cwm is 6.0.4.5 not 6.0.3.1 and that the reason installation failed

• notebook says:

i have now installed TWRP 2.6.3.3 and this works fine – thank you (on homepage from CWM for M7 ist only 6.0.3.1)

9. Catalin says:

Hello Baad,
    I noticed that in call volume is very low!
    I reflashed the Rom and the problem persist.
    I restored a backup with ARHD 31.6 and there the sound in call in OK.
    Can please help?
    Thank you!
    Catalin

10. Miron says:

The ROM is just awesome, the only “week” part is the call Volume that comparing to other ROMs is very low. Could it be solved as part of next release? Are you plan to develop a feature of SW OTA updates ability as part of the future releases?
    Have a nice day!

• Catalin says:

I managed to solve my in call low volume!

Not exactly what was the fix but I did 2 things that helped:
      1. Installed HTC Car Mode / Speak For InsertCoin 7.x-x
      2. Cleaned the holes of the speakers with the wire from a toothbrush – Yes this might sounds silly, but it definitely did the trick for me!

11. Volker says:

Hi baad! I can not update my paid apps! Error code 403! Any solution? Thank you!

12. andrew says:

i installed this selecting the international option, but with an AT&T htc one. the disable noise suppression hack will not work though. do you have any idea why?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. InsertCoin ROM 7.0 SVN revision 23 for HTC One m7 03-Dec-2013 — TRJ Live - […] Changes since version 7.0-3: […]
  2. InsertCoin ROM 7.0-4 for HTC One m7 13-Dec-2013 — TRJ Live - […] Changes since version 7.0-3: […]